Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cup Day ride

2 posters

Go down

Cup Day ride Empty Re: Cup Day ride

Post by crofty48 Tue Nov 05 2013, 16:47

I had a rough idea you might ask me to tailride when you called to ask if I had a Hi-Vis vest. It was a pleasure to fill in for Kev, who unfortunately had other commitments, as you said, great morning for a ride and great to see other riders thought the same, thanks for your impromptu idea. Regards Mick

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Cup Day ride Empty Cup Day ride

Post by bikechickadee Tue Nov 05 2013, 16:37

What a Perfect day for a ride. 24 deg sunny and light winds you couldn't ask for better!!

8 or so Ulyssians departed from brunch to enjoy some time on their bikes. Unfortunately between Belgrave and Gembrook we were trapped behind a big truck doing 35k/hr MAX not nice!!
Split Rock Road was  lovely to ride dry and lightly trafficked v v nice.
Yours truly accidentally missed the turn to the Main st of Pakenham oops!! (I was checking everyone in my mirrors to see they got thru the intersection!)
So instead of stomping on the brakes I continued on and we approached around the back way.
Coffees, pies etc went down a treat.
A huge BIG thanks MUST go to MickCroft
for admirably taking on TEC duties in the absence of Mr Suzuki.

It was a perfect day for being out on the bike most of the day however a cup BBQ was calling my name.
Thanks to everyone for coming out, ride safe., Sheri

Last edited by bikechickadee on Tue Nov 05 2013, 16:44; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : s)
bikechickadee
bikechickadee

Back to top Go down