Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride to B24 Bomber/Point Cook BBQ

2 posters

Go down

Ride to B24 Bomber/Point Cook BBQ Empty Re: Ride to B24 Bomber/Point Cook BBQ

Post by bikechickadee Wed Jun 26 2013, 16:21

Hi Wrecksy

Yes please i would love a copy of the DVD.You are right it was great to look over all the different bikes the vintage Indian was an amazing sight and the black Spyder from Tassie caught my eye also. Danny thanks for your hard work putting it all together i trust your musical taste for the tunes on the DVD is good? Must have some AC/DC!! Pam and all her helpers did an amazing job of feeding everybody and the queue shortened in no time. The BBQ Trailer is a big asset to the club and as YR members Kev and I would like to thank you for building it. As predicted it is certainly well utilised, im thinking at least 5 times per year maybe more??!!

Last edited by bikechickadee on Wed Jun 26 2013, 16:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : s)
bikechickadee
bikechickadee

Back to top Go down

Ride to B24 Bomber/Point Cook BBQ Empty Ride to B24 Bomber/Point Cook BBQ

Post by Wrecksy Wed Jun 26 2013, 09:33

Great to have five branches get together, with a total of 93 bikes!  After inspecting the B24, the entire crew rode on to Point Cook, where there was food ready on arrival--much appreciated, and thanks to our cooks and helpers (Ron, Liz, Bruce, Sue, Bob, Kathy, Henri and Marjorie).  Thanks also to our film crew, Danny, Ron B, Odette and Homer, who took some great shots!   Danny has been very busy putting a DVD together with over 90 still shots and a bit of video, accompanied with great music-- a copy of which has been sent to the four other branches.  Danny is currently attempting to put this up on the website. If anyone wants a copy, just ask Danny or me.

We were very blessed with good weather, and it was a great opportunity to have a chat and chew with our fellow Ulyssians.   Someone asked Pam, when the bikes started arriving in convoy, if that was her worst nightmare--to which she said "no", it would have been if only three bikes turned up.

Thanks again to all who attended and helped on the day.

Cheers, Rex.

Wrecksy

Back to top Go down