Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numbers for the Desal Plant ride Feb 3rd...

+2
Derek Smyth
Placid
6 posters

Go down

Numbers for the Desal Plant ride Feb 3rd... Empty Re: Numbers for the Desal Plant ride Feb 3rd...

Post by Placid Mon Feb 02 2015, 13:53

Thanks Rod. The one at 98 Princes Highway.
Placid
Placid

Back to top Go down

Numbers for the Desal Plant ride Feb 3rd... Empty Re: Numbers for the Desal Plant ride Feb 3rd...

Post by Rod P Mon Feb 02 2015, 11:50

Hi Tony,
From Phillip Island Utopia, just confirming that I'll meet up with you at Macca's Paky!
Cheers, Rod
Rod P
Rod P

Back to top Go down

Post by Placid Sun Feb 01 2015, 21:46

Yep, gotcha Rowan.

The forecast, as of Sunday evening, is slightly cloudy and 23 degrees for Tuesday.
They're not mentioning possible showers anymore.
Sounds like ideal riding weather to me.

Anyone coming along, please be at Brunch early to fill out the ride sheets.
We need to leave at 8 AM sharp.

Thanks
Placid
Placid

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost_rider Sun Feb 01 2015, 21:20

Count me in thanks Tony.. Cheers Rowan.
ghost_rider
ghost_rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinas_Harley Thu Jan 29 2015, 22:34

Hi, unfortunately not able to make it due to roster change. Sorry guys, was looking forward to a mid week ride.
Tina
Tinas_Harley
Tinas_Harley

Back to top Go down

Post by Placid Fri Jan 16 2015, 19:46

Thanks Tina
Placid
Placid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinas_Harley Fri Jan 16 2015, 18:27

Hi Tony.
Looking forward to a midweek ride. Will be joining you.

Tina
Tinas_Harley
Tinas_Harley

Back to top Go down

Post by Placid Fri Jan 16 2015, 15:15

Should be there before 0915
Thanks for letting me know.
You're on the list.
Placid
Placid

Back to top Go down

Post by bikechickadee Fri Jan 16 2015, 11:11

Hi Tony

If the weather is not horrible  sunny   I will see you at the Paky Maccas.

it says you will be leaving there at 9.45am but what time approx will you arrive there? Its barely a 10min ride there for me as I live close to the Beacy side of Berwick, much better for me to meet up in Paky than go all the way out to brunch cafe. oh and put me dwn for the lunch booking too, thanks.

Please advise, thanks shez
bikechickadee
bikechickadee

Back to top Go down

Post by Placid Mon Jan 12 2015, 21:40

Thanks Derek.
Placid
Placid

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Smyth Mon Jan 12 2015, 20:42

I'll be with you for the ride, tour and lunch Tony.
Thanks.
Derek Smyth
Derek Smyth

Back to top Go down

Numbers for the Desal Plant ride Feb 3rd... Empty Numbers for the Desal Plant ride Feb 3rd...

Post by Placid Tue Jan 06 2015, 10:54

The Desal Plant ride is coming up 4 weeks from today. That’s Tuesday Feb 3rd.

We leave the Brunch café at 0800 sharp. Please be early to fill out the ride sheet etc..

We’ll have a break at Macca’s in Pakenham and then go direct to the Desal Plant at Wonthaggi. The tour of the plant will commence at 1100 and will take about an hour and a half.

We have a booking at the Wonthaggi Workmen’s Club for lunch. Seniors meals there are $12.50 which includes sweets. Seven of us did the test ride and had lunch there. We all agreed it’s the place to go on the ride day.

After lunch, we will come home through Cranbourne, after taking a short break at Tooradin. The ride is about 290 Ks all up.

So now I need numbers for the tour and for the lunch booking. Please let me know if you’re coming along.

Please either reply here to this posting, or phone me on 0402 817 058, or email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or just see me somewhere and let me know.

The full details are on the RIDE CALENDAR & UPCOMING BRANCH RIDES - DETAILS LIST.
Placid
Placid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down