Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEKEND AT 'HARMONY' WARRNAMBOOL

Go down

WEEKEND AT 'HARMONY' WARRNAMBOOL Empty REGRETTABLY CANCELLED.

Post by JOHN ECKHART (FONZE) Wed Feb 10 2016, 21:07

I could not get sufficient interested numbers to fill the booking for this weekend ..
 so I have cancelled it - hopefully in sufficient time to enable Mick and Amanda the chance to fill it in our absence.
FONZ.
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)

Back to top Go down

WEEKEND AT 'HARMONY' WARRNAMBOOL Empty WEEKEND AT 'HARMONY' WARRNAMBOOL

Post by JOHN ECKHART (FONZE) Sat Jan 30 2016, 18:03

Mick  Fennessy and his wife Amanda - who many met at Marysville Twin Spurs, have an accommodation facility at Tower Hill, just beyond Warrnambool.  I have visited the place and it is excellent.  I have planned and booked a weekend ride for a two night stay on the
8th and 9th of April 2016.  The ride will be to leave Brunch on Friday the 8th - ride to Tower Hill for the evening.  Saturday 9th will see us visiting an old motor cycle museum and collectables and a ride  arranged by the local Ulysses co ordinator.  Stay Saturday night and return home on Sunday via the  Great Ocean Road.
See attached for information on the venue.
This is fairly limited to numbers .. and I need a fairly firm indication of those interested by February 10 th
Reply to John ECK (FONZ)  - email ridecoordinator@yarrarangesulysses.org;  or  SMS 0408 398 344

WEEKEND AT 'HARMONY' WARRNAMBOOL Harmon10      WEEKEND AT 'HARMONY' WARRNAMBOOL Harmon12

Immerse yourself in an environment perfect for personal rejuvenation or romance your way through a well-earned break with someone special.
Harmony at Tower Hill accommodation offers exceptional ambience by providing stylish, roomy and comfortable accommodation positioned with your privacy in mind. Each unit has reverse cycle air conditioning, leather chaise, large flat screen LED LCD TV, Blue Ray Player and iPod compatible entertainment unit. There is a selection of popular DVDs, books and games.
Your accommodation contains a fully equipped kitchen with equipment, utensils and crockery for all your needs.
Bedrooms are superbly appointed with king-size beds (convertible to king-singles) with luxurious bedding and ample storage. The bathroom contains a large pebbled shower recess together with vanity and toilet.
Each unit has its own deck to enjoy views over the Southern Ocean, local farmlands and the nearby town of Warrnambool.
There is a large outdoor entertainment area with open fire and bar-b-que facilities. A large multi-purpose room has billiards and table tennis or conference/special gathering facilities. Guest laundry facilities are at the rear.
SIX  UNITS  AVAILABLE   PLUS ONE  ‘GRANNY FLAT’
NORMALLY  $ 165 @ NIGHT.   TO  US  BY  BOOKING  ALL  SIX  UNITS ….  $ 99  @  NIGHT
TWO  OF  THE  UNITS  HAVE  A  QUEEN  BED   ..  THE  OTHER  FOUR  HAVE  A  QUEEN  WHICH  SPLITS  INTO  TWO SINGLE BEDS
THE  GRANNY  FLAT  HAS  TWO  BEDROOMS ..  ONE  HAS A  DOUBLE  AND  THE  OTHER  TWO  SINGLE  BEDS -  THE  GRANNY  FLAT  DOES  NOT  HAVE  A  FULL  KITCHEN – BUT  HAS  A  FRIDGE  PLUS  KETTLE  AND  TOASTER.
MICK  AND  AMANDA  HAVE  ARRANGED  FOR   A  NO  COST  TO  US  IF   WE  CANCEL  BECAUSE  OF  BAD  WEATHER
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)

Back to top Go down