Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan (Scooter) Judd in hospital again

2 posters

Go down

Alan (Scooter) Judd in hospital again Empty Alan Judd

Post by crofty48 Fri Apr 25 2014, 15:50

Dave and I rode in to StV's this afternoon to visit alan, looks to have lost a lot of weight and still very sick. It's quite difficult getting him on the phone, you have to be determined, anyone wanting to try, he's in room14-8 east, he feels totally isolated, I doubt his family has contacted him since he was at Box Hill, and some personal items ,Phil and I had to take into him. He just looks like a very sick old man, he told Dave and I our visit was the best medicine he'd had all week. I know he gets a big lift from even a call, so anyone with a bit of time try to give him a call, or get the nurse on 8 east to pass a message letting him know someone from Ulysses called, it will pick him up no end. Dave, thanks for your company today.  Regards Mick C.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Alan (Scooter) Judd in hospital again Empty Alan(scooter)Judd

Post by crofty48 Fri Apr 18 2014, 12:30

Just an update on alan in case anyone wants to contact him. He has been transferred to StVincents in fitzroy with pneumonia, golden staff and an eye infection. It's hoped he will be in a ward after 5 this afternoon, if you would like to contact him the number I 've been given is 92882211,  I'm sure he would be very grateful for a call.  Regards Mick C  ..... PS Alan is apparently in 8 east and not contactable by phone (hate to say it, but it took 7 calls and 3/4hr to elicit this info from StV's)

crofty48

Back to top Go down

Alan (Scooter) Judd in hospital again Empty Alan (scooter) Judd

Post by crofty48 Wed Apr 16 2014, 16:42

Phill and I called into Box Hill and had a chat with Alan this afternoon, didn't stay to long as he was about to be transferred to a ward. He is at least capable of talking now, but gets short of breath easily, but he is on the improve, looking to get back to his new scooter as soon as possible. Any one with time to call in and see him I know he will be most welcoming, also told him he has to stop doing this just to get attention. Regards Mick Crofts.

crofty48

Back to top Go down

Alan (Scooter) Judd in hospital again Empty Re: Alan (Scooter) Judd in hospital again

Post by Pammo Wed Apr 16 2014, 11:33

Alan is now out of Intensive Care and is awaiting a bed in a general ward (no number yet), but I am sure that once he has a proper bed he would love to have some visitors.  Will keep you posted when I know more.

Cheers, Pam.
Pammo
Pammo

Back to top Go down

Alan (Scooter) Judd in hospital again Empty Alan (Scooter) Judd in hospital again

Post by Pammo Tue Apr 15 2014, 16:23

Just to let everyone know that Alan was admitted to Box Hill Hospital again yesterday with breathing problems...originally he was admitted to a general ward, but last night was transferred to Intensive Care, where he still is (4.00pm Tuesday).  He is unable to have visitors, but I am sure that we all send him our best wishes for a speedy recovery.   I will keep you updated of his condition, and hopefully he will be on the improve very shortly.

Cheers, Pam.
Welfare Officer.
Pammo
Pammo

Back to top Go down

Alan (Scooter) Judd in hospital again Empty Re: Alan (Scooter) Judd in hospital again

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down