Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15th Anniversary - Ride Report

Go down

15th Anniversary - Ride Report  Empty 15th Anniversary - Ride Report

Post by Scoresby Chris Sun Jul 29 2018, 13:52

15th Anniversary - "Ride Report"
Wow Wow Wow ! What a great night. As we all know, these events just don't happen with out some amazing hard work. I would like to reach out and thank the following :
Ulysses President Jen Woods for taking time out of her busy life to help us celebrate the event. Jen is a great supporter of the Branch and I think she would have been blown away with what she saw last night.
How good were the ex Presidents....they have been in solid training for the past weeks getting to know the words of "I Did it my way" - it was a shame that Bruce Jones couldn't join us. Thanks Jen and Ex Presidents.
- Over the past weeks, the work from Pam Roberts, June Flanagin, Roger Petrucci and Barry Hay, Steve Mattison has been amazing. These superstars have arranged the payments, dealt with bookings, arranged the most amazing cake, dressed the tables, organised prizes, arranged the 15 year badges and provided the photo board......and the million other things that go into such a night. (How good was that cake!)
- Once again, Placid (Tony Garner) and his raffle team did a great job in providing great prizes and sales.
- And of course.....Gavin "The Snake" Martin, Barry Law on the keyboards and Nick Tandy kept the night moving along. How good was it to see the dance floor
full. A big thank you from the Branch boys...the feedback re your performance has been amazing. I know there has been many hours go into the practice and coordination of the night by Snake and the team. We are very fortunate to have these people attached to the branch who continue to entertain the masses year after year.
- And to Helmut & Rowan for their Photography skills on the night - thanks boys - looking forward to seeing your handy work.
- The venue staff (Club Kilsyth) were again outstanding in the lead up to the event and during the night. The Venue looked brilliant, the food was great and the beer was cold. Club Kilsyth donated the room free of charge....we are very lucky to have this ongoing partnership with the club.
- I want to thank Peter Stevens (Ringwood) who chipped in last night and donated a magnificent Triumph watch for the evening - keep an eye on this space as we have had a couple of very successful meetings with the principal dealer in past weeks where they have indicated they are wanting to work a lot closer with the Branch.
- And, to the 130 attendees last night, your continued support of the Branch is a credit to each of you. We continue to be one of the strongest Branches in Australia because of you!
Chris Collins
President
Yarra Ranges Branch - Ulysses
Scoresby Chris
Scoresby Chris

Back to top Go down