Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welfare Officer --Just a brief mention of our 'sickies'

Go down

Welfare Officer --Just a brief mention of our 'sickies' Empty Re: Welfare Officer --Just a brief mention of our 'sickies'

Post by crofty48 Sat Aug 19 2017, 19:28

On behalf of all Yarra Ranges members, Fonz and I printed up a personal YR Get Well card today for Snake. I delivered the card to Amanda just after lunch, ( Gavin was asleep) and received a thank you from Gavin a couple of hours later, still a tired lad but getting it back together slowly, Amanda told me he will be having some rehab later in the week, and he has been active on Face Book this afternoon, appreciates all the get well messages that have been sent.
Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Welfare Officer --Just a brief mention of our 'sickies' Empty Welfare Officer --Just a brief mention of our 'sickies'

Post by crofty48 Fri Aug 18 2017, 17:03

I've not personally heard from Snake, however, current updates on Face Book indicate he is improving steadily.
Phil Bellemey has been home for a bit over a week and is also progressing well, doing most things for himself, but won't be allowed to drive/ride for some time yet.
Eric Crombie rang this afternoon and informed me that his wife has suffered some sort of malady whereby last week she became confused suddenly, has been in Angliss hospital most of the week and was transferred to Monash today for MRI scan, still uncertain as to what the problem is, but Eric will keep me informed!
Fonz informed me he was being "fitted up" for a Moon Boot this afternoon, seems he has broken his foot (a little bit?) apparently dropped his bike on it?
Tina has also got some health issues at the moment, however she has requested peace and quiet 'till otherwise informed.
Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down