Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pucka' Tank Museum

3 posters

Go down

Pucka' Tank Museum Empty Re: Pucka' Tank Museum

Post by Scoresby Chris Wed Oct 05 2016, 17:07

Scoresby Chris
Scoresby Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoresby Chris Mon Aug 29 2016, 20:43

Pucka' Tank Museum Image63
Pucka' Tank Museum Image64
Scoresby Chris
Scoresby Chris

Back to top Go down

Pucka' Tank Museum Empty Pucka's Tank Museum

Post by eduard_kuppens Mon Aug 29 2016, 11:20

Wow wat a great day,the weather was sunny an there was lots of bike's i didn't count but there were lots the ride to(see-more) was lot of fun at least i was able to see more on this ride an the country side was great affraid cheers as for those that stayed.in Sleep missed a great day ,it was nice to know that my was mentioned at the shrine Laughing an as for the Tank Museum .well that bleu me away What a Face all i can say what a great day, the sad part that Fonzie was not there to see the day. Thank to Chris Collins an Thank to Peter Ross for the great day, An i must say a thank you to Sean Stevenson for his part on the day, And a thank you to all the Guys an Gals for making my day, thanks all cheers ( Homer )
eduard_kuppens
eduard_kuppens

http://eduard.kuppens@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Pucka' Tank Museum Empty Pucka' Tank Museum

Post by crofty48 Sun Aug 28 2016, 19:02

Fonzie, although unable to attend todays ride, would have been totally thrilled with the turnout for today.
Some 38 bikes and pillions enjoyed brilliant dry weather for a ride from Yarra Glen, via Break of Day Rd, through Strath Creek, Yea, and on into Seymour to regroup at the Memorial Walk, and a bite of lunch, before continuing on to the Tank Museum at Puckapunyal Army Barracks.
Whilst we were delayed at the gate to Pucka', it was unavoidable to allow security to check all incoming traffic, it is unavoidable in todays climate of terror attacks, so unfortunately we have to suffer the inevitable delays that we all remain as safe as possible!
The Museum itself was most informative, and our staff of the day very helpfull, lots of tanks and other items on display, all for the modest sum of $5.00!
Fonz', you have done it again, thanks must go to Chris Collins as ride leader, and Peter Ross as TEC, thanks to all for a great day out.
In closing, Happy Birthday Fonz! sorry you couldn't be with us but we were thinking of you.
Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down