Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newer Bike at long last for Trevor

5 posters

Go down

Newer Bike at long last for Trevor Empty Re: Newer Bike at long last for Trevor

Post by Trevor Hudson Tue Apr 14 2015, 17:08

The 2008 NT700V Deauville is great, it ticks all the boxes for what I have been looking for. Just a pity that Honda Australia didn't bring this shaft drive mid size tourer to Australia with ABS - like they supply in Europe.
Unfortunately the sale of my red Honda NT650V Deauville has been postponed, because the Road Worthy Test found a faulty rear suspension component that can't be sourced and fitted before I leave for Europe. So after I return home I will endeavour to obtain a compliant part, have it fitted and make sure I can supply a RWC before re-advertising the red Deauville for sale. This will be at a higher price to reflect the true market value of a 2003 model NT650V in top condition, and to cover the registration cost due later this month - which I will pay before I go away. I am sorry for any inconveniece this has caused to John and Mick Crofts.
Trevor.

Trevor Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoresby Chris Fri Apr 10 2015, 20:47

Well done Trev - I wish I was entitled to a spotters fee! You will find it to be a very different bike to the Nt650  -  it will take a while to get used to it but they are a great bike. Always nice to see another Deauville in the ranks! Cc
Scoresby Chris
Scoresby Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by bikechickadee Fri Apr 10 2015, 17:46

Go John!!!! .Would be good to see your Bro on rides Mick
Cheers Sheri.
bikechickadee
bikechickadee

Back to top Go down

Newer Bike at long last for Trevor Empty newer bike for trevor

Post by crofty48 Thu Apr 09 2015, 18:13

Looks like brother John might be buying trev's bike and joining our club. Regards Mick

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce j Thu Apr 09 2015, 08:27

I saw that one advertised. Good buy! I'm looking forward to seeing it in the metal.

bruce j

Back to top Go down

Post by bikechickadee Wed Apr 08 2015, 22:44

Ya some good news on our website!! Congrats Trevor sounds like you've made a good purchase. Do you have to get a RWC or are they selling it with one?? Now just saying yeah ABS is great will definitely get that on my next bike. Not sure what large cruisers have it that ARE NOT Gold wings or Harleys? ??

I saw a Honda Valkyrie once i  liked the look of it but I think they stopped production of them quite awhile ago...
Does anybody know do all the Victory cruisers come standard with ABS or is it just an option on some of them??
Please post here if you know???
bikechickadee
bikechickadee

Back to top Go down

Newer Bike at long last for Trevor Empty Newer Bike at long last for Trevor

Post by Trevor Hudson Wed Apr 08 2015, 21:31

As many of you know I have been looking for a mid size shaft drive touring bike with ABS brakes for about 2 years. Well thanks to a lead from BernieH and Scoresby Chris, I am about to take possession of a 2008 NT700V model Honda Deauville - with ABS. The bike was privately imported from England, as Honda Australia unfortunately never offered the ABS option in Australia. So my 2003 NT650V is now for sale. Details are in the For Sale section of our Noticeboard.

Trevor Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down