Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Alan

2 posters

Go down

Update on Alan Empty Re Update on Alan

Post by crofty48 Mon Apr 06 2015, 19:58

Hi Derek, Alan often doesn't put his hearing aids in? You may be better off calling the Hostel (98987404) and ask to speak with him. He often calls me and asks me to call back and then doesn't hang up his phone, don't know how many lost calls I have had to him,have to wait for the bill I guess, but anyway, staff seem happy enough to get him on the land line. Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Update on Alan Empty Re: Update on Alan

Post by Derek Smyth Mon Apr 06 2015, 17:38

Hi Mick. Does Alan still have that mobile phone? I've tried ringing a couple of times, with no answer.
Derek Smyth
Derek Smyth

Back to top Go down

Update on Alan Empty Update on Alan

Post by crofty48 Sun Mar 08 2015, 16:08

I visited with Alan today and took him a cheap mobile phone, the number is 0499751487, he seems to have had nothing short of a miraculous  recovery, as he is getting about quite well with his walker, but maybe I'm being a bit hard on him and he possibly just needed to get away from hospitals. He is in a single room-number 18 and there is plenty of off street parking should anybody want to visit. A door code is needed to enter/leave or their is a bell to summon staff, the keypad code is 2513E. Regards Mick. ps to save having to look at earlier notice Alan is now at Vincent Paul Hostel---13 Strathbane Ave Mont Albert Nth

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Update on Alan Empty Re: Update on Alan

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down