Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride to the Wonthaggi Desalination Plant...

2 posters

Go down

Ride to the Wonthaggi Desalination Plant... Empty Re: Ride to the Wonthaggi Desalination Plant...

Post by Pinkteflon Tue Sep 09 2014, 18:35

I will have to have a sickie
My company classes an RDO as a Roster Day On
Looking forward to the ride
Terry
Pinkteflon
Pinkteflon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ride to the Wonthaggi Desalination Plant... Empty Ride to the Wonthaggi Desalination Plant...

Post by Placid Mon Sep 08 2014, 22:31

Just a bit of early notice re the ride to the Wonthaggi Desalination Plant. I’ve been trying to organise the conducted tour for a Sunday in February with the help of a lovely lady down there. She tried her hardest with the management, but they won’t budge. They won’t do a weekend tour. She tried again when I said I was hopeful of getting 40 visitors. They still wouldn’t budge. I told her that I couldn’t get 40 on a midweek ride. She says they will do a midweek tour with as little as 10 people. So that’s why it’s a Wednesday ride. I had hoped for a Sunday in February, but unfortunately that wasn’t to be.
Anyway, everyone’s got plenty of notice now, in case you need to organise an RDO. I’ll do the planning towards the end of the year when I’m retired and have a bit of time on my hands. It's about 130 k's each way.
I’m looking forward to seeing how our $1m a day is spent.
Placid
Placid

Back to top Go down