Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride to Warragul for Show'N'Shine Day

2 posters

Go down

Ride to Warragul for Show'N'Shine Day Empty Re: Ride to Warragul for Show'N'Shine Day

Post by Maddogs Mon Sep 09 2013, 20:46

Wow awesome ride thankyou all for letting me keep up lol I lost our lead rider once due to traffic lights my little scoot managed to stay in the group not sure if that was good luck or management I'll suggest luck. But thoroughly enjoyed the ride a big thankyou to the rider if the victorx ill get brand wrong the kimco who followed me home . Glen and his lil beaut scoot. Again you can't get the smile off my dial. And yes did I sleep well .

Maddogs

Back to top Go down

Ride to Warragul for Show'N'Shine Day Empty Ride to Warragul for Show'N'Shine Day

Post by Henry Rokx Sun Sep 08 2013, 19:22

A great day. After leaving Brunch car park at 10.00am we made good time to get to Longwarry
to meet with members from many other branches to complete the ride to Warragul.
There were quite a few more people than expected and the retirement village was wall to wall
bikes, wherever they could be parked. The day was organized to raise money for Ovarian
Cancer Research and I think they would have done very well. We should get more feedback later.
Thanks to Rex for organizing the ride and to all those from Yarra Ranges that came along.

Henry Rokx
Very Happy 

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down