Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride to Rosebud

2 posters

Go down

Ride to Rosebud Empty Re: Ride to Rosebud

Post by Henry Rokx Sat Jun 22 2013, 15:14

Hi Sheri,
Sounds like you had a nice morning. Thanks for passing on the message from Jenny.
She's a great lady and have known her for quite a while - ever since the early Shearwater
days (probably 12 years or so).
See you next Saturday ( or Sunday if you are going on the Noojee ride)
Henry

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down

Ride to Rosebud Empty Ride to Rosebud

Post by bikechickadee Sat Jun 22 2013, 13:44

Hi all

What a chilly but beautiful day for a ride down to Jetty cafe in Rosebud to meet the Neighbours!!
Thanks to Rowan and Rod P who were dutifully waiting at the servo before the ride leader even got there. Mr Suzuki mmm perhaps a (dis) honourable mention considering you were in the Hyundai!!!
Was great to meet the Two bays folks and Rowan and i both enjoyed a bacon and egg sanger and cappuccino. Not quite as good as the brunch but still pretty good.
Nice to meet you, Jenny and Angela from two bays also John, Wolfgang and Bill and Kev had a great chat with Alan. Henry and Marjorie letting you know that Jenny says Hi!!
Thanks Rowan and Rod P for the journey down Peninsula link with me next time we will do the return trip along by the bayside road at Safety beach.
We were surprised to see Bruce and Sandy (new YR members) they live down Frankston way but are often at Kilsyth for brunch..
I will probably do another trip down there in October/Nov when it is a bit warmer.
The heated grips were on full bore this morning.
Ride Safe. Cheers, Sheri.

Last edited by bikechickadee on Sat Jun 22 2013, 14:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more details.)
bikechickadee
bikechickadee

Back to top Go down