Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still trying to find a Member to make contact.

3 posters

Go down

Still trying to find a Member to make contact. Empty Re: Still trying to find a Member to make contact.

Post by Rod P Wed Aug 08 2018, 01:45

Thanks again for your help Mick, very much appreciated. Cheers, Rod
Rod P
Rod P

Back to top Go down

Still trying to find a Member to make contact. Empty Re: Still trying to find a Member to make contact.

Post by crofty48 Tue Aug 07 2018, 22:07

Happy ending, Rod has been able to have a chat with Peter.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod P Tue Aug 07 2018, 02:28

Thanks Roger, will touch base with Mick. Cheers, Rod
Rod P
Rod P

Back to top Go down

Post by rogerp Mon Aug 06 2018, 14:23

I think the member you are looking for is Peter Loenen. You should be able to get the contact details from Mick.
rogerp
rogerp

Back to top Go down

Post by crofty48 Mon Aug 06 2018, 10:26

Bit difficult without a surname, also, quite a lot of our members only look at Facebook, have you posted there?
Regards Mick. Anyone with info wishing to contact Rod can do so through me 0409063593.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Still trying to find a Member to make contact. Empty Still trying to find a Member to make contact.

Post by Rod P Mon Aug 06 2018, 02:16

Hi all,

I caught up with a member whose name was Peter ? way back on Saturday morning May 19th, just as I was preparing to leave the cafe.
Peter was a member who actually caused me to ultimately purchase my current 2005 Yamaha TDM 900, after trying forever to find a bike that would best suit my height and long legs.
This all happened a few years ago when I was browsing through the many bike types one Saturday and I came across his yellow TDM 850.
I had a sit on it and instantly knew that this was the bike for me.
Peter suggested that the the 900 would be the better bike for me; and the rest is history.
Question...can anyone tell me Peter's full name and his membership contact details so I may email him directly?
Thanks, Rod Park.

Last edited by Rod P on Mon Aug 06 2018, 02:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update info)
Rod P
Rod P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down