Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welfare Update

Go down

Welfare Update Empty Welfare Update

Post by crofty48 Tue Mar 13 2018, 17:06

On behalf of Yarra Ranges members, I called in on Robyn and Frank Runge this morning with a nice bunch of flowers, to let them know that all at YR branch are hopeful of a swift recovery, and soon back to as normal as possible.
Robyn was on her feet when I arrived, and both her and Frank assured me they were 'following orders' and doing everything possible to expedite her recovery, still hoping to make it to the AGM, quite a decent goal to set, speedy recovery Robyn, from all our members!

This afternoon I called on Phil Snelling at his home, took him a while to shuffle to the door, but at least he is now on his feet and moving around a bit, still only about the house other than doctors and physio visits, but walking all the same, arranging to see a local physio, and perhaps some hydro-therapy depending on progress, going to take some time yet, but slowly improving all the same.

Nigel Dunn presented himself at Brunch last Saturday, and he too is getting about, albeit with sticks and a walker to aid him, but he is getting out!

Kevin Paige has been contacted by Chris Collins and myself, and was absolutely "bright and bubbly"when I spoke with him Monday, he has been downgraded from ICU, but feels he won't be ready for visitors until he is in 'Rehab' he will let us know soon as he is ready, meanwhile any body wishing to speak to him, he can be contacted via Cabrini Hospital,9508-1222 ward 1 Nth. I'm sure he would welcome a call.

Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down