Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MT. MACEDON - MEMORIAL 12 NOVEMBER

Go down

MT. MACEDON - MEMORIAL 12 NOVEMBER Empty MT. MACEDON - MEMORIAL 12 NOVEMBER

Post by JOHN ECKHART (FONZE) Mon Nov 13 2017, 13:52

What a glorious day to travel to the magnificent Mt Macedon memorial cross to honour and remember the fallen, and also pay tribute to fellow Ulysses members   who have "Ridden on " (I didn't record Ulyssessians in case I misspelt it)
Our Bob McArthur, with Kathy seated close by, led a group of 17 with the Fonz bringing up the rear as T.E.C.
The roads were great, the ride was great, the weather was great,the company was great; and the purpose was great
All up .. IT WAS GREAT.
Some had not attended the service before or seen the magnificent cross before , and were in awe of the whole event.
A long list of names were read out for members no longer with us to ride, thankfully only one name was recorded under Yarra Ranges.
I am not to sure about this club - seems every one is dying to leave it
It was very nice to catch up with some of our Yarra Ranges members, Bruce & Sue Jones, and Garry Wood and Chris who have moved to greener pastures.
Excellent day - something each Ulysses member should plan to do at least once.
It is an annual event - so put it in you calendar for 2018.

Pics - by Chris Collins - MT. MACEDON - MEMORIAL 12 NOVEMBER Img_2711
MT. MACEDON - MEMORIAL 12 NOVEMBER Img_2710MT. MACEDON - MEMORIAL 12 NOVEMBER Img_2716MT. MACEDON - MEMORIAL 12 NOVEMBER Img_2717MT. MACEDON - MEMORIAL 12 NOVEMBER Img_2718
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)

Back to top Go down