Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Social Kilsyth Club Special Event

Go down

April Social Kilsyth Club Special Event Empty April Social Kilsyth Club Special Event

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17 2016, 14:00

Wayne McDonald to give a Talk and Demo of Wearable Airbag Jackets and Vests.

I  am an Adelaide based Ulyssian (62427) and in late January I started a new business called Moto Smart. The main product I am promoting are airbag vests and jackets for motorcyclists.  These excellent products are made in France and are like a helmet for you’re body as they protect your neck, chest, vertebrae and internal organs. I’ve attached a couple of photos to give you an idea or you can see them at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or on Facebook at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The brand is Helite and they are popular in Europe, UK and USA but virtually unknown here in Australia.  In fact, Police motorcyclists in France, England, Spain and The Netherlands routinely wear them.  Over 85,000 have already been sold overseas.

I have been a motorcyclist for 41 years and know great products when I see them.   Most of us wear good gear that protects us from abrasion – what happens when you hit something like the road or a guard rail – things like broken bones and punctured lungs (this is what happened to a friend of mine.  Not a scratch but  broken ribs, broken shoulder and a punctured lung) These products save bikers from injury or worse.  Nothing saves everyone, but this is the next generation of motorcycle safety and I believe  as the technology becomes better known and accepted they will make a difference to some terrible accident statistics.

I am hoping to do a presentation to members about the benefits of airbag technology at one of your club meetings.  I am happy to travel from my base in the Adelaide Hills to go to your meeting and  do a “detonation demonstration”!

FYI - There is a 15% discount on everything at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  for Ulyssian's in April – discount code is "Ulysses”.

Thanks,
Wayne McDonald
Moto Smart
+61 8 8339 6781
+61 419 831 373
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://yarrarangesulysses.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down