Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations!

3 posters

Go down

Congratulations!  Empty Thanks

Post by SED1 Sun Mar 20 2016, 21:37

There is an old Carly Simon song (stolen by LJ Hooker)  that starts ' Nobody does it better......'. Yarra Ranges Ulysses, this song sums up the meet and greet you hosted today at Mount Franklin.
   Before we left the United Servo in Ballarat this morning I overheard two Ballarat Ulyssians discussing their only previous meet and greet where they agreed that only three had turned up.
   I told them that we should do better than that today. Result = 150+ bikes/great weather/fantastic atmosphere/nice food. 
   Days like today don't just happen, they are the result of hard work and planning, and I know there was a pretty late night shared last night by the salad makers. Then the people who probably would have dearly loved to be riding who transported the BBQ and other gear to the event. And this same group then managed all of the cooking, serving and packing up.
   Not naming any names as I would hate to miss a single volunteer but.......
   Nobody does it better.... Yarra Ranges You're the best.

Thanks for making my 61st so enjoyable..SED
SED1
SED1

http://stephendolling@dodo.com.au

Back to top Go down

Congratulations!  Empty Re: Congratulations!

Post by Henry Rokx Sun Mar 20 2016, 18:43

Great to see you and Bruce there today. Your new president, said thanks for sending
you to Bendigo. He appreciates your contribution to your new branch.
Henry

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down

Congratulations!  Empty Congratulations!

Post by Sue J Sun Mar 20 2016, 17:42

Great job today at the Mt Franklin meet n greet guys! Lots of positive comments from people about the lunch. And a great turn out too. Felt very proud.

SOOOOO good to see everyone. Smile

Sue J

Sue J

Back to top Go down

Congratulations!  Empty Re: Congratulations!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down