Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TYABB AIR SHOW

3 posters

Go down

TYABB AIR SHOW Empty Re: TYABB AIR SHOW

Post by Tinas_Harley Mon Mar 14 2016, 18:28

Love it Homer, will make sure that ride will be on my list when I am on the road again.......
Tinas_Harley
Tinas_Harley

Back to top Go down

Post by eduard_kuppens Sun Mar 13 2016, 22:00

Yet another great day had by all, started of as a great ride down stud road to the freeway with plenty of room to move on the road, not cold an not hot, we had special parking laid out for us, we all walked around to take in all the exhibits an that was laid on with all sorts of Plain,Cars vintage that is, Drone's,old motor juast like our father used to have, an even left hand drive Cars, the Army an the Navy was the playing in a band. By the time the show started the cloud were pale but not as to cancel show, the acrobatics was well laid on an a joy to watch, talk about people they came out of the woodwork ,Fonz an myself found a table but there was some other people there,an they were kind enough to let us sit with them an how nice were they,an as it was Fonz did talk to them an found out that they new some people that Fonz knew.the show was full on an the sunny started to come out witch made it even more pleasant, this is one show that was full on an well organised id would go back in a heart beat, great ride Fonz an great compony thanks Fonz for another great Ride. another cheers Fonz, oh before i forget, to all the people that Sleep in, Boy you missed a great day,
thank again Fonz cheers ( HOMER ) What a Face What a Face clown
( hope that you have a good read Tina )
eduard_kuppens
eduard_kuppens

http://eduard.kuppens@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

TYABB AIR SHOW Empty TYABB AIR SHOW

Post by JOHN ECKHART (FONZE) Sun Mar 13 2016, 20:06

Well, well, well, for all those who chores at home, grand kids to mind, work comittments or other issues that caused them to miss out on todays ride / event at Tyabb air show -  all I can say is that you missed certainly the best air show ever, and probably one of the bestest days we have had.
A lovely cool,calm and pleasant morning saw seven of us meet at Brunch with a further two collected at Scoresby; make our way to Tyabb via the Western Port Highway.  Traffic was light and the run was very smooth and we made excellent time.  Prior arrangements saw us given preferential entrance to top priority parking - about 10 metres from the aeroplane displays ( general public were directed to parking areas some 400 metres away and bused in.)  A couple hours of wandering around and taking in the dozens and dozens of planes on  display and cars etc.  The flying display was excellent with non stop action from woe to go featuring over 20 specialized air craft, one of which was the only flying example in the world and also featuring the only 2 flying spitfires in Australia.  The Pitts aerobatic teams and individual flying display was brilliant. Formation flying by the Aerospace Trainers,  the Wirraways and Tigermoths were a great spectacle  Special planes like the Corsair ,Mustang ,Sopwith Pup and Snipe and a special flyover of a couple of Jets and the RAAF's Boeing Globemaster capable of carrying 75 tons completed the display.
Brilliant day, perfect weather and great company rounded off the day.
 Cheers .  FONZ
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down