Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PREZ POKER RIDE SUNDAY 22 NOVEMBER

3 posters

Go down

PREZ POKER RIDE SUNDAY 22 NOVEMBER Empty Re: PREZ POKER RIDE SUNDAY 22 NOVEMBER

Post by Trevor Hudson Sun Nov 22 2015, 16:55

Keren and I would like to thank Kevin and all his helpers who made the day run so smoothly and who assisted with preparing and cooking a great lunch.
Cheers from Trevor. Laughing

Trevor Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by crofty48 Sun Nov 22 2015, 16:52

I could possibly be deemed to be biased because I won a prize,however, what a brilliant day was turned on for the Prez's Poker Run. Morning tea was a surprise that could have ruined my lunch had I not been determined to help Pam remove some of the food she and her team of helpers laid on for us, all ready upon our arrival to relax and enjoy after a long and winding trip from Yarra Glen to Badger Creek Weir, stopping in Strath Creek, Yea for a great morning tea, and thru' Toolangi to our lunch stop. Brilliant day all round (295k's home to home)
Again, thanks must go to all the 'Chuck Wagon' team so the rest of us could just enjoy the day.
Well planned and executed Kev, congrats due. Regards Mick

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by K2 Wed Nov 18 2015, 14:12

Weather's looking good for Sunday so join me and all your mates on the Prez's Poker Ride departing Yarra Glen at 9.00 sharp - details are on the Branch Rides bulletin board.

Our morning tea stop will have fresh scones, home made sausage rolls, cakes, ham & cheese croissants and sandwiches available that are mostly made on the premises - Yummo!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by K2 on Wed Nov 18 2015, 14:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra details)
K2
K2

Back to top Go down

PREZ POKER RIDE SUNDAY 22 NOVEMBER Empty PREZ POKER RIDE SUNDAY 22 NOVEMBER

Post by K2 Sun Nov 15 2015, 20:33

Departs from McKenzie Park Yarra Glen at 9.00am. For $10 per entrant (what a bargain ) you will be entitled to 5 rolls of the dice for cash prizes for the highest aggregates and a BBQ lunch. Get there a bit early to have your first roll of the dice before we set off and have your score recorded by one of the 3 scorekeepers. There will be 3 other rolls of the dice and morning tea before the final roll and results announcement  cheers  at the BBQ lunch at the mystery destination around 1 o'clockish!!

A nice easy social ride and a bit of nosh - it doesn't get any better than that  Very Happy  Very Happy
K2
K2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down