Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junee Ride

+2
SED1
bruce j
6 posters

Go down

Junee Ride Empty Re: Junee Ride

Post by Trevor Hudson Fri Oct 09 2015, 22:36

Thanks Henry for organising another fabulous long weekend motorcycle trip to NSW. I really enjoyed seeing the old planes flying at the Temora Air Museum, plus visiting the Licorice and Chocolate Factory, and the Roundhouse Train Museum at Junee. This trip was made all the more special because of the friendly Yarra Ranges members who came on the trip. I would also like to compliment The Crossing Motel staff for putting on 2 very nice dinners for our gastronomic enjoyment. And to top it all off, Hawthorn won another Grand Final on Saturday and we also had superb weather for the whole long weekend.
Many thanks to all from Trevor. Very Happy

Trevor Hudson

Back to top Go down

Junee Ride Empty Junee Ride

Post by Beee Tue Oct 06 2015, 17:49

Thank you Henry for a fabulous weekend away, such a well planned ride with plenty to do for all ( my chocolate made it home perfectly)
I guess that's why we just keep coming back, who would want to miss out on such a great time away with such a wonderful bunch of people.
Thank you to Ron & Liz for TEC always very much appreciated.
Cheers Bee & Greg

Beee

Back to top Go down

Junee Ride Empty JUNEE RIDE

Post by Geepez Tue Oct 06 2015, 13:27

Thanks Henry, for a great weekend. I had a lot of fun clearing the cobwebs from my old Geepez and performing my duties as a corner marshal on several occasions. After leaving Lockhart I was marshal at the first corner out of town. As the last of the riders came through Shaun came past then TEC. I was sitting behind Shaun as he turned onto the main road just as a snake was slithering out from the grass towards the centre of the road. I'm not sure if Shaun saw it but it got to about a metre from him. it had stopped and turned around by the time I got to it. I was glad Shaun didn't hit it as I may have worn it as a neck tie!! All good, just part of country riding. Merv.
Geepez
Geepez

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Rokx Tue Oct 06 2015, 12:05

Thanks to everyone that came on the Junee Tour. Planning the trip can be a lot of work, but it's
worth it if it all comes together. What is most gratifying is when everyone does the right thing
because that's what makes the trips work and enjoyable for everyone. Couldn't think of a nicer
bunch to go away with. The friendships and fun is why Marjorie and I enjoy our trips together
and making the effort to plan them.

Congratulations to all our newer members that came along and enjoyed themselves, especially
Sean and Amanda, Pam McConnell, Tom and Sue, Brian and Frank. Congratulations too to
Kathy McArthur for being such a gutsy lady, being on her first big ride since her accident, and
braving the heat and the distance in her moon boot. And of course Susanne, also on her first
big ride for a while due to her medical problems.

I hope to have most (if not all) of you on board next year, which may be Griffith once again.

Henry Rokx

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down

Junee Ride Empty Excellent Ride Henri

Post by SED1 Tue Oct 06 2015, 09:20

Fantastic well organised trip Henri. Even expired refrigerators and dug up petrol tanks couldn't phase our ride leader. Many thanks for another memorable journey in to central NSW, and thanks also to our tailriders Ron and Liz and to all who corner-marked so well over the entire trip.
Also nice to see some new faces and riders from other local and interstate groups enjoying the YR Ulysses experience...really does show that we are one fraternity with a common interest. As I've said before, I love this club. Steve and Susanne
SED1
SED1

http://stephendolling@dodo.com.au

Back to top Go down

Junee Ride Empty Junee Ride

Post by bruce j Mon Oct 05 2015, 19:36

Congratulations Henry on yet another well planned and executed long weekend ride. I think you would be hard pressed to find anything to criticise and an awful lot of individual items that worked towards it being a top time away.

We enjoyed the company of all and from what I could see, we weren't the only ones. Good job! cheers

bruce j

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down