Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have a small trailer I can borrow?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone have a small trailer I can borrow? Empty Re: Anyone have a small trailer I can borrow?

Post by Henry Rokx Sun Sep 06 2015, 09:00

Sorry to hear your sad news. Condolences from Marjorie and I.
Henry Rokx

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a small trailer I can borrow? Empty Ol' Smokey

Post by crofty48 Sat Sep 05 2015, 16:12

Very sorry to hear of the passing of your mother, Mine, and I feel sure other members condolences go out to you and your family.Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a small trailer I can borrow? Empty Re: Anyone have a small trailer I can borrow?

Post by ol smokey Sat Sep 05 2015, 15:15

Hi folks
Following the death of my mother this morning, I won't be travelling to BH and will not need a trailer. Thanks
ol smokey
ol smokey

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a small trailer I can borrow? Empty Anyone have a small trailer I can borrow?

Post by ol smokey Tue Sep 01 2015, 06:59

Hi gang
I'm heading up to Broken Hill again on the 9th and rather than take my big 600 ltr trailer I'm asking if anyone is willing to lend me a smaller one for the trip. If I took the big one it would be 90% empty as we're not camping this time around it only needs to carry spare fuel and a few necessary items - it's all too bulky to just hang off the bike. In return you get to borrow my big one sometime Smile
If you can help pls ring Andrew on 0419 538 075

Thanks in advance
ol smokey
ol smokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down