Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit to the Yarra Ranges SDS

3 posters

Go down

Visit to the Yarra Ranges SDS Empty Re: Visit to the Yarra Ranges SDS

Post by crofty48 Fri Sep 11 2015, 16:58

I'm certain all who attended got something out of it Degzi, what a great day for it, and the kids were great, now to get the smudges off my visor. Pleased to help out Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degzi Fri Sep 11 2015, 15:52

On behalf of my wife and I, a big thankyou to all of the members that turned up today. The kids and teachers really enjoyed you visit and showing them your bikes. The teachers have remarked on how great you all were with the kids. Once again a big thankyou.
Degzi
Degzi

Back to top Go down

Visit to the Yarra Ranges SDS Empty Visit to the Yarra Ranges SDS

Post by BernieH Thu Sep 03 2015, 09:19

At this stage Ann and I look forward to joining you for the visit to YR SDS. All the best Bernie

BernieH

Back to top Go down

Visit to the Yarra Ranges SDS Empty Visit to the Yarra Ranges SDS

Post by Degzi Sat Aug 22 2015, 21:21

Hi all, as mentioned this morning at Brunch, it would be great if 4 or 5 bike could visit the Yarra Ranges Special Developmental School on the 11th of September at about 1:30 pm for about 45min. We will meet at Brunch first at about 1:00 pm and ride together YRSDS. When there the students can have a photo opportunity and would love to see the bikes driving around the carpark. Then afterwards we can take off for a ride around the hills. I you are interested SMS me on 0421911814.
Degzi
Degzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down