Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trike Ride Needed

Go down

Trike Ride Needed Empty Trike Ride Needed

Post by Henry Rokx Thu Jun 11 2015, 11:44

This message was received via the National Office. Kel is desperately seeking a ride for his mother-in-law
on a trike. Can any of our trike owners help? If so contact Kel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I contact you in a little bit of desperation and I hope that you don't mind. I am wanting to send my mother in-law on a Harley ride for her 70th birthday at the end of this month. The trouble I am having is that, due to her restricted physical movement, I am particularly looking for a trike which I cannot seem to find to service the Frankston area. Would you possibly know anyone who would be interested in providing this service for a quick joy ride and a bit of cash (on or off the books)? It would absolutely make her year. I thank you for your time.
Cheers
Kel
Phone 0408 516 652 E: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If someone could help that would be much appreciated.
Regards
Henry Rokx
#28636 DM#45
Purchasing / International Liaison

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down