Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Well Lynne McDonald

4 posters

Go down

Get Well Lynne McDonald Empty Lyn

Post by Beee Thu Jun 11 2015, 20:17

So sorry to hear Lyn of your miss hap,thinking of you and hoping you recover very very fast.
Sending you best wishes and a BIG HUG. Cheers Bee & Greg

Beee

Back to top Go down

Get Well Lynne McDonald Empty Re: Get Well Lynne McDonald

Post by robmac Thu Jun 11 2015, 20:11

Awoke this morning to a beautiful basket of flowers sent from an amazing Yarra Ranges Ulysses Club. This put a huge smile on my face! I feel very blessed to have met such a caring & wonderful group of likeminded friends. Thank you so much for your thoughts & good wishes. Hopefully won't be too long before I can ride again. People like the Club certainly speed up the recovery. Much love Lynne Xx P.S. Rob has turned into a great cook!
robmac
robmac

Back to top Go down

Get Well Lynne McDonald Empty Get Well Lynne McDonald

Post by crofty48 Tue Jun 09 2015, 16:34

I had a chat with Rob this afternoon and he told me Lynne's tibia is broken off at the ankle,as well as torn ligaments, and she is currently fitted with a Moon Boot, so getting around much isn't really an option. Apparently lynne will see her surgeon this week, and as with our other two casualties, may have to have further surgeries, Rob will keep us informed of any updates, and in the meantime, on behalf of Yarra Ranges members, we sent off flowers which should arrive tomorrow and hopefully cheer her up some. Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce j Mon Jun 08 2015, 20:21

Sorry to hear Lynne.  Hope your recovery is EXCEPTIONAL!!! Exclamation

bruce j

Back to top Go down

Post by robmac Mon Jun 08 2015, 11:15

Thanks so much all my Ulysses mates for your best wishes. You never know what's around the corner or should I say footpath. I am really missing riding down to Brunch on Saturday's & of course missing the Mallacoota Ride....but these things happen. Hopefully won't be too long till I can drive down to see all your smiling faces but maybe 12 weeks before riding (fingers crossed)! Thanks again guys, all my love Lynne (Macca's better half)
robmac
robmac

Back to top Go down

Get Well Lynne McDonald Empty Get Well Lynne McDonald

Post by crofty48 Sat Jun 06 2015, 18:27

Kevin(K2) and Fonze have passed on the following message.
Last week while on holiday in Perth,Lynne caught her shoe in a step and fell,breaking her ankle,and tearing the ligaments from the bone,very painful, I would guess, so we may not see Lynne and her Orange Yamaha for a while, we wish you all the best, and a speedy recovery. All your Ulysses mates hope you Get Well Soon! Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum