Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested in riding O/S or even Australia?

Go down

Interested in riding O/S or even Australia? Empty Bikers A-Z Survival Bible

Post by bruce j Tue Jun 02 2015, 10:18

Peter Baulch forwarded the following link and info.  I had a quick check of the author and his website and felt it might be beneficial to anyone riding in Oz (that covers all of us including me):

The "Bikers A-Z Survival Bible" is an outstanding, yet simple guide on all aspects of bikes and riding.  It is a "MUST BUY" for those serious about riding and surviving.  To purchase this excellent book, just click on the link.......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bruce j

Back to top Go down

Interested in riding O/S or even Australia? Empty Interested in riding O/S or even Australia?

Post by bruce j Tue Jun 02 2015, 10:15

I received the following as Secretary and passing the info on to our many riders looking for a bit of adventure overseas:

Some information about who we are and what we do:
Vintage Rides is a motorcycle touring company that offers several different tours to places such as the Himalayas, South India, Rajasthan, Nepal, Mongolia, Bhutan, and Sri Lanka.  To explore all these different locations, Vintage Rides has a fleet of 35 Royal Enfield 500cc's! All the bikes are relatively new and well maintained, they also have the European style shifter on the left side.

Vintage Rides has been operating for around 8 years now, and are one of the biggest motorcycle touring companies located in India; over 3000 people have now travelled with us. Vintage Rides is traditionally a French company; but for around 2 years now we have been doing tours with groups form Australia, United Kingdom, USA, Greece, Germany, and more.

Here is the link to a video done by GoPro of the highest road in the world (Khardung La), that we helped to organise!

We currently offer a wide range of tours to many different places that cater to everyone; we have tours that are more about culture (such as Rajasthan), tours that are more about the landscape (such as Ladakh), tours that are more adventurous (such as our Trans-Himalayan, Transcontinental, or Mongolian tours), tours that are more comfortable and relaxing (Sri Lanka), and tours that are a mix of everything (South India)!

For prices/dates and more information on the tours visit the website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also check out some of our videos at Vintage Rides on YouTube.

If anyone is interested don't hesitate to contact me!
Samuel Nyhuis - Vintage Rides Travel Advisor:
•Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
•Ph: +91 9810669721
I've also attached some of our detailed programs to this email if your interested; if you go to the website you can download the detailed program for any one of our tours.

Thank you for your time!

Kind Regards,
Samuel NYHUIS
Travel Advisor
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
C-65 Okhla Phase 1 - 110020 New Delhi

bruce j

Back to top Go down