Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Tina Nicholls

2 posters

Go down

Update Tina Nicholls Empty update Tina Nicholls

Post by crofty48 Tue Apr 28 2015, 20:23

Wonderful to hear from you, best news I have had all day. Regards Mick

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Update Tina Nicholls Empty Re: Update Tina Nicholls

Post by Tinas_Harley Tue Apr 28 2015, 19:38

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say hi and thank all my wonderful friends that have visited me. Also thank you for the lovely flowers. I have a long road to recovery apparently which I am sure will have good days and not so good days. One of my short term goal is to make it to brunch. I have a good arm and a good leg so I just need to get the other leg and arm working.
Ewan and I want to thank everyone that has helped us from the day of my accident on the 27th to getting our things home to the visits which mean so much. It is just a word but from the bottom of our hearts Thank you!
Tina
Tinas_Harley
Tinas_Harley

Back to top Go down

Update Tina Nicholls Empty Update Tina Nicholls

Post by crofty48 Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:05

Just received a text from Ewan, it reads- Tina has been moved just now to rehab.   Now at EPWORTH 50 Burwood Rd Hawthorn- room 5, level 3. He is worried should anyone go to the Alfred, as they only found out about the move this afternoon, I assured him he would be forgiven if anyone did.

Hopefully she is feeling a little bit more comfortable in rehab and share with Kathy, a hope for a speedy and uncomplicated recovery. Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Update Tina Nicholls Empty Re: Update Tina Nicholls

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down