Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Positive Ageing Expo

3 posters

Go down

Positive Ageing Expo Empty Re: Positive Ageing Expo

Post by Henry Rokx Thu Oct 30 2014, 20:15

Well Done. I'm glad we got some representation there. It's always a busy day, that's why
it's always good to have 3 or 4 there if we can manage it. At least people can see we are
not all scary bikies.

Maybe next time I'll be able to fit it in as well.
Smile
Henry Rokx
Smile

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce j Wed Oct 29 2014, 19:55

Well done guys. Ed told me how well the day went too.

bruce j

Back to top Go down

Positive Ageing Expo Empty Positive Ageing Expo

Post by crofty48 Wed Oct 29 2014, 16:44

Homer(Ed) and I attended the Monash Positive Ageing Expo yesterday as a result of them asking for a couple of 'bikes' for expo visitors to have themselves photographed on a motorbike, the day went off exceptionally well in some part due to them having a dedicated photographer taking the photo's and a somewhat overwhelming desire of most of the Asian attendees wanting photo's taken on the bikes. Ed and I were run off our feet helping them on and off the bikes as well as ed taking down names for pic's to be sent out to them, not to mention our difficulty with a lot of the names and quite a bit of queue jumping which had us frustrated for fear of people getting the wrong photo's sent to them, quite a few were 'crook' on us for even daring to take a break for a bit of lunch and I don't think either of us got to finish a coffee while it was still hot, but all in all it was a bit of a fun morning, thanks for the company Ed, I feel confidant we waved the Ulysses flag well. Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down