Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed's dirty car

+4
BernieH
Henry Rokx
crofty48
nortoned
8 posters

Go down

Ed's dirty car Empty Re: Ed's dirty car

Post by Admin Sat Mar 15 2014, 15:18

Eddie
I do understand your position and have much sympathy for you. However now that you have publicly declared your innocence This truly is the end of the matter.
By all means confront Ghost Rider if you still feel inclined but do it via a PM (Personal Message) or Email if you have it or face to face.
This Post is now locked - and that does not mean anyone is to start another thread and continue the matter as that thread will be deleted.

Sorry to wield the big stick.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://yarrarangesulysses.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast Eddie Sat Mar 15 2014, 13:20

Hi All Sorry but you cannot close the topic Yet, as I feel I,ve somewhat been sledged about this incident, I waited at the café this morning
with a view to talk to Gost Rider about his post pointing the finger at me, but he didn,t show up and as you all now know the person
responsible has apoligised to Ed Morris and Ed has moved on, But the question Is Did I do It.. No I didn't and am I mad No, but I,m
disappointed at the post by saying I could be responsible and I think I,m owed an apology from Ghost Rider if he,s a big enough
person to pull his head in. Eddie Veith.
Fast Eddie
Fast Eddie

Back to top Go down

Ed's dirty car Empty Ed's Thank you

Post by nortoned Fri Mar 14 2014, 11:00

The person who wrote WASH ME on my car has apologized and as far as I'm concerned that is the end of it
and we are still mates. Ed Very Happy 

nortoned

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 13 2014, 07:03

I think this thread may have run its course folks.

Ed has clearly taken this incident seriously and has expressed his anger which I for one can understand however given that the individual who did it does not feel inclined to 'fess up then there really isn't much value in speculating who it might or might not be as those that stand accused who perhaps are innocent aren't going to be too pleased.

The post will not be locked but I am asking that the thread be terminated before we start a flame war.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://yarrarangesulysses.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ed's dirty car Empty Culprits??

Post by ghost_rider Wed Mar 12 2014, 22:30

Some people have been known to park empty coffee cups in Danny's car; under his windscreen wipers or in his top box. Your dough-nut wielding name-sake might have something to do with it ED. LOL
ghost_rider
ghost_rider

Back to top Go down

Post by bikechickadee Wed Mar 12 2014, 21:50

Ed,

Sad to read this and the person who did it should fess up and buy you $10 worth of numbers in the $2 draw!!
bikechickadee
bikechickadee

Back to top Go down

Ed's dirty car Empty Ed's dirty car

Post by BernieH Wed Mar 12 2014, 17:52

Hi Ed, We agree, this is a terrible thing to happen to you especially while you are incapacitated, so we must avoid this happening again in the future.
Solutions:
(1) clean your car before going to the Brunch
(2) if you are not well, perhaps Jo could do it; after all, she used to clean your bike!
(3) should solutions (1) and (2) fail, bring it round here Mate and I'll wash it for you. I am well experienced as I already wash Denny Foley's and Dave Claxton's cars!
That's what the Club spirit is all about!!!
Please note: there will be a small fee for any other members wishing to avail themselves of this service!

BernieH

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Rokx Mon Mar 10 2014, 16:05

Maybe whoever wrote it should volunteer to wash the car.
Henry

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down

Post by crofty48 Sat Mar 08 2014, 16:52

Unfortunately Ed, some people don't realise writing in the dirt on a car imprints into the paint, obviously they are unaware you live on a dirt road and have a hard enough time keeping it clean, not to mention your crutches don't help either, Regards Mick

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Ed's dirty car Empty Ed's dirty car

Post by nortoned Sat Mar 08 2014, 13:23

Would the NO BRAIN person who wrote WASH ME on my car, like to own up to who it was so I can scratch my name on their tank.
They may think it's a joke but I don't. Ed Morris

nortoned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum