Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Years in Echuca

3 posters

Go down

New Years in Echuca Empty thanks

Post by bikechickadee Sat Jan 04 2014, 20:03

We just would like to say a really big thank you to Bob for organising this trip and to all the helpers involved in the BBQs and breakfasts.
The accomm was awesome, a comfy bed is always a plus, a refreshing pool to swim in and smack bang in the middle of town. The food was superb and Prattys place on the way back was utterly magnificent and considering the size of our group meals came out super quick.
I'm on a luggage hat trick now Greg's bag at Griffith and this time Henri and Marjories pillion strap.
keV and I were in the car and were mightily relieved when to our horror an errant wheel and tyre bounced right out of s trailer across the road and into the park at Rochester.
This would have been very  nasty if it had occurred when any of our riders had been overtaking!! The idiot driver didn't even know he lost it despite our waving and tooting I guess he found out when he got home!! The Nirebo folks looked after us great and we had a fun relaxing time. Cheers from Mr Suzuki and the bikechickadee
bikechickadee
bikechickadee

Back to top Go down

New Years in Echuca Empty Re: New Years in Echuca

Post by bruce j Thu Jan 02 2014, 20:27

Bob, once again you impeccably planned a great ride to see out 2013 and march in the next year. The barbie trailer was a great focal point for the NY Eve celebrations and it was great to be graced by the Vicar of Dribley. Although not all are back at the time of writing this, all have been safe despite an errant bee and the odd mishap. I'm particularly pleased with how it doesn't matter who you are in Ulysses, you're welcome and considered part of the action. Thanks also to Henry and Ferri for TEC duties.

bruce j

Back to top Go down

New Years in Echuca Empty New Years in Echuca

Post by falcwood Thu Jan 02 2014, 16:27

A BIG THANK YOU to Bob McArthur for arranging a Terrific N.Y.E. in Echuca  . Garry & I didn't go the long way with Bob & Co but everything Bob organised in Echuca was  fantastic  all went off without a hitch And a BIG THANK YOU to all the guy's who cooked the B.B.Q. Dinner & Breakfast. Great time with great company  bounce  bounce  bounce And by the way Bob Garry played ABBA for all the way home  hahahaha
falcwood
falcwood

Back to top Go down

New Years in Echuca Empty Re: New Years in Echuca

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down