Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIKERS BASH 2014

2 posters

Go down

BIKERS BASH 2014 Empty Re: BIKERS BASH 2014

Post by falcwood Sun Dec 22 2013, 21:06

After I spoke with Cathy and I asked If we still have the same Spot for our caravan, a few minutes later I received an email telling me that i have to have it paid by 07/01/14. all business no exceptions !!!
falcwood
falcwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Rokx Sun Dec 22 2013, 19:33

Thanks Chris for the update. We are paid up for the Bash. 50% deposit paid for room.

The deposit for our room was paid several weeks ago with the advice that the final payment
was due on 7/1/13. We have now already received a reminder email to pay up on the 7th.
They must be very anxious about receiving their money. As we discussed on Saturday, I'm
not happy with their attitude towards us. Great venue for the Bash and in a great location
but their customer relations is not good (putting it politely).

Henry Rokx

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down

BIKERS BASH 2014 Empty BIKERS BASH 2014

Post by falcwood Sun Dec 22 2013, 13:44

I need numbers for the event if you are coming can you please let me know A S A P  and I can catch up with you after Xmas for payment on the Dinner & dance part .
There has been a bit of confusion Re: Booking in @ Nagambie Lakes . I have contacted management  and advised them that the generated BOOKING REPORT  from last time won't be the same this time, as certain circumstances have changed with our members , they will scrub that report and start a new one. hopefully.  

[b]Final payments for your accommodation are due 07/01/14 and if you haven't booked they won't guarantee accom after that date
There is also a Bike Marathon lot coming in on that date as well   

[/b]
Chris Wood

04 185 80460
falcwood
falcwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down