Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANCELLATION OF SOCIAL EVENING 25th March 2020 - Stewart Westfield

Go down

CANCELLATION OF SOCIAL EVENING 25th March 2020 - Stewart Westfield Empty CANCELLATION OF SOCIAL EVENING 25th March 2020 - Stewart Westfield

Post by Steveg Sun Mar 22 2020, 18:42

CANCELLATION OF SOCIAL EVENING.

As the President of the Ulysses Club, Yarra Ranges Branch I have come to the decision to cancel our Monthly Social Evening on Wednesday the 25th of March 2020.

I have been in contact with Club Kilsyth who have advised that only 100 people in total are permitted on their premises.

During this unprecedented time of the COVID-19 pandemic, we must be responsible in our actions and practice "Social Distancing" for our own safety.

I do not make this decision lightly however the health and well being of our members is paramount.

We have the ability to maintain contact with one another through Facebook, the Website and telephone. Group Rides will continue at the discretion of the Ride Leader so please check updates on Facebook or the Website.

I ask all members if you are proposing to self isolate or wish to discuss this action please make contact with me on 0431 613 604 or the Welfare Officer - Alex Mc Donald (0402 347 513).

Please keep your eyes on the Facebook and Web Page for future information. — attending Social Event -
Steveg
Steveg
Admin

Back to top Go down