Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Annemarie Dempster and Phil Snelling

Go down

Update Annemarie Dempster and Phil Snelling Empty Update Annemarie Dempster and Phil Snelling

Post by crofty48 Tue Dec 19 2017, 18:12

I contacted Martin this afternoon for an update on Annemarie, and by all accounts, she is healing well, started physio on her elbow, and is expecting about a six month recovery period.
On a lighter note, she was quite happy her new elbow didn't set off any alarms at the airport!

Sue Snelling informs me that Phil is back at Rehab as of yesterday, but will return to The Alfred on Thursday to have the skin grafts checked!
A stressful day ensued yesterday with conflicting instructions on foot management from different doctors, and to top it off, when they checked the discharge notes, they were also wrong! according to Sue, Phil looks like remaining in rehab until the 2nd or 3rd week of January, so will miss Christmas at home, this will no doubt affect the rest of the family, but obviously can't be helped. I will be in touch with Sue from time to time to see if we can do anything to assist.

I also tried to contact Don Middleton without success, I have left a message on his mobile to contact me or anyone from the branch should there be the need.

Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down