Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yarra Glen Park

3 posters

Go down

Yarra Glen Park Empty seymour ride

Post by Snake1250 Sat Jul 25 2015, 19:44

G'day Bassman

I will be doing the Seymour ride as their are some excellent corners only ruined by the straight bits in between!

Catch you then dude
Snake1250
Snake1250

Back to top Go down

Yarra Glen Park Empty Re: Yarra Glen Park

Post by Bassman Sat Jul 25 2015, 12:55

Snake1250 wrote:Hi bassman I saw your tag and had to ask is this bassman as in fishing or bassman as in guitarist?

I am a bass guitarist

anyway come on the next  yarra ranges ride they are a friendly group..............and tolerant

they put up with me ....................snake1250

Hello Snake,

I am a guitarist for my local church. Or at least I was before mental illness took its toll. Currently on the road out of the tunnel and looking to get back on the bike again after two years off it. All in all it has been a long and shaky six years. I ride or did ride a Yamaha XVS 650 VStar. Plain Jane with some after market bags and a windshield. If you could keep an eye out for me and say hello that would be great. My phone number is 0403 324 516
It does not have message bank. If you could text me first then I could add you to my contacts list and give you a call in return. The next branch ride is out to Seymour which I am considering and then after that there is Philip Island which definitely looks like fun. I am not too big on the twisties and just like cruising to a destination and enjoy a social gathering afterwards at the destination.

Please say hello, I do not bite.

Kind regards,

Mitch.

Bassman

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake1250 Fri Jul 24 2015, 20:14

Hi bassman I saw your tag and had to ask is this bassman as in fishing or bassman as in guitarist?

I am a bass guitarist

anyway come on the next yarra ranges ride they are a friendly group..............and tolerant

they put up with me ....................snake1250
Snake1250
Snake1250

Back to top Go down

Yarra Glen Park Empty YARRA GLEN PARK

Post by Bassman Thu Jul 23 2015, 14:16

Thanks Mick.  I hope to see you on one of the rides.  Thank you for taking the time to type a line.

Kind regards,

Paul.

Bassman

Back to top Go down

Yarra Glen Park Empty Re Yarra Glen Park

Post by crofty48 Thu Jul 23 2015, 14:08

Yes, it is Paul, but not all rides leave from there. A lot of rides originate from Brunch cafe and go up thru the hills, have a look at the Ride Calendar, it lists all current rides and where they will start from.Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassman Thu Jul 23 2015, 13:33

Is it McKenzie Reserve?

Kind regards,

Paul.

Bassman

Back to top Go down

Yarra Glen Park Empty Yarra Glen Park

Post by Bassman Thu Jul 23 2015, 13:28

Hello to the group.  I am a newb.  I have been a member for two years or so and have never been on a ride.

Could some body please tell me the nearest street or corner to Yarra Glen Park is so I can look it up on Google Maps.  I would like to join a Sunday ride and I do like being early when ever I go some where.  Just in case there a no bikes mustered there when I arrive.  Coming from Emerald Vic.

Kind regards,

Paul.

Bassman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down