Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novice and New Members Ride

4 posters

Go down

Novice and New Members Ride Empty Enjoyable day ride to Marysville.

Post by rastas Sun Apr 12 2015, 20:51

Enjoyed myself immensely thanks to Kevin (k2), who I think had a word with the big man upstairs hence the great ride weather, and all others who helped on the day. Smile
rastas
rastas

Back to top Go down

Novice and New Members Ride Empty Re: Novice and New Members Ride

Post by Henry Rokx Sun Apr 12 2015, 20:44

Sounds like a great ride. And good participation too.
Henry

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down

Novice and New Members Ride Empty learners & Novices Ride to Marysville

Post by K2 Sun Apr 12 2015, 10:40

After a very pleasant morning at Brunch cafe, some 27 bikes set off to Marysville on a classic autumn morning. Up through Mt Evelyn, Seville, Woori Yallock to Healesville where we did a regroup before enjoying the Black Spur without any cars in among the group. On to lunch at the Marysville Country Bakery where our host, Kevin (fine name, that!!) treated everyone to a free tea or coffee with their meal. Kevin & Paul run the bakery and ride bikes themselves so they are keen to encourage groups like us to call in and have a bite to eat.

Ron & Liz, Pam & I wandered down to the caravan park to check it out for future weekend functions while others in the group strolled through the town to see progress since the bush fires.

Some of the group decided to go the long way home while the rest of us returned through the Black Spur to Brunch Cafe where we said our goodbyes after a very pleasant 170 km.

Well done to our first timers and particularly Annie who managed the Black Spur up and back on her Ls.
K2
K2

Back to top Go down

Novice and New Members Ride Empty Novice and New Members Ride

Post by crofty48 Sat Apr 11 2015, 19:09

What a great day for a ride it turned out to be, and if you joined K2 and Pam as leaders, and Ron and Liz bringing up the rear, you didn't go far wrong. A beautiful day, really well attended on K2's inaugural ride as Mr Pres' to Marysville. Lovely lunch, plenty of time to relax and have a 'yak, and then a nice ride home. Enjoyed myself, Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Novice and New Members Ride Empty Re: Novice and New Members Ride

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down