Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pratty's patch ride

Go down

Pratty's patch ride Empty Pratty's patch ride

Post by bikechickadee Sun Mar 16 2014, 22:27

Hi all

Well the skies looked dark and stormy but we were blessed not a drop of h2o very lucky!!

A few of us saddled up for the ride up to Prattys unfortunately in the end a few others couldn't make it due to other circumstances so it was decided it would be too hard to corner mark. So corner marking was only used coming into Kyneton and in near Pratty's.

The bakery in Kyneton; the only one open on a Sunday was a bit average but hey when u need a coffee you need one. It was very cold and big wind chill factor in the last 40 km coming into K and yes the heated grips (those that had them Smile)) got turned on!!

Prattys was great, nice big meals and as always Kev managed to get his Jameson for half price by sweet talking the barman!!
How do you do it Kev?

Thanks to everybody that came and by the time we finished up at Shell Brandon park my odo showed 390kms.

PS: My textile pants that decided to have "a little fly" out of my panniers on the way to brunch this morning were (I'm very pleased to say) were found safe and well at 5:30pm on the way home half way down Wellington red still intact by some miracle, Yay!!
PS: Thanks for being my TEC again Mr Suzuki and thanks to everybody who came along.

Ride safe, Sheri.
bikechickadee
bikechickadee

Back to top Go down