Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday ride to Seymour 18-11-20

Go down

Wednesday ride to Seymour 18-11-20 Empty Wednesday ride to Seymour 18-11-20

Post by John Ashley Wed Nov 18 2020, 20:23

Hi all, the weather today was perfect for our ride to Seymour and as i arrived at Brunch we musted  19 riders and about 6 others just wanting to catch up and grab a cup of coffee. This ride was done in two groups with me leading one and Ian the other as per Covid rules. I took my group through Kinglake/Fowerdale/Srath Creek/Broadford then onto the Royal hotel for lunch where we caught up with Ians group.The food was fantastic with huge portions at resonable prices and sitting in the beer garden with a beer just about says it all. Ians ride was to Yea then onto Seymour via Highlands which would have been spectacular meeting up with us about 30 mins after we got there. Thanks Steve for your TEC duties and leading us back to Yarra Glen for coffee and cake and to all the riders to it was great having  you along.
It seems that Covid 19 has not dampened our enthusiasum for getting out there and enjoying ourselves on the bikes. John

John Ashley

Back to top Go down