Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday club ride to Kinglake for lunch...

Go down

Saturday club ride to Kinglake for lunch... Empty Saturday club ride to Kinglake for lunch...

Post by Placid Sat Oct 12 2019, 16:26

Well, eight riders headed off to lunch from Brunch today. Aussie Bill at the front and me as TEC. Again, we travelled roads of mystery. The mystery was that we never knew where we were and where we would come back on to main roads. We didn’t have to worry though, because Bill knew where we were and where we were going. We recognized Mt. Evelyn, Woori Yallock, Healesville and Toolangi as we went through them. Actually, I thought I got a bit of a glimpse of Marysville at one stage.
Eventually, we arrived at the Kinglake Pub and all enjoyed a great lunch. I believe their specialties are the bangers and mash and the South Melbourne dim sims. It’s a great place for lunch after a brilliant ride around the countryside.
Advice… If you’re listening to the President’s address at 1030 at Brunch on a Saturday and he mentions that the Saturday club ride to lunch will be led by Aussie Bill, jump in. Don’t hesitate. You will travel down roads you didn’t know existed. Hell of a great way to spend a few hours with friends.
Thanks Bill. You’ve done it again.
Placid
Placid

Back to top Go down