Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday's ride with Fonz to Nearum east

3 posters

Go down

Sunday's ride with Fonz to Nearum east  Empty Cheviot tunnel

Post by eduard_kuppens Sat Jul 29 2017, 16:41

To the person that is going to be unfriended, A i won't use Her name( GIPP ) i am so very sorry about that, do forgive me for i know not what i do Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
eduard_kuppens
eduard_kuppens

http://eduard.kuppens@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Sunday's ride with Fonz to Nearum east  Empty Fonzie's Ride to Nerrum East

Post by BernieH Mon May 22 2017, 10:17

Thanks for the ride Fonz.
Don't forget - practice makes perfect! When's the next ride?
The sun's shining right now!!

BernieH

Back to top Go down

Sunday's ride with Fonz to Nearum east  Empty SUNDAY'S NEERIM STH RIDE.

Post by JOHN ECKHART (FONZE) Mon May 22 2017, 09:26

Sunday's ride with Fonz to Nearum east  Confus10
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)

Back to top Go down

Sunday's ride with Fonz to Nearum east  Empty Sunday's ride with Fonz to Nearum east

Post by eduard_kuppens Sun May 21 2017, 16:08

Hi you all ,Just a short note about Fonzie's ride to Nearun East< A bunch of us the Brunch with Fonz at the toe an Leafy at the rear, ( if i get you name wrong blame someone else not me , i know blame the spell check on the computer ) there was Kalvin, an that man on his black stead the Harley ,Tom ,Hewan, Gibb, Ricki, Fast Eddie,the Captan an first Mate Ann,an me Homer, hope that i didn't miss anybody, we did some nice roads an some affraid one's, The weather was little cool but not to bad there was some sunny shine all in all fairly good. there was some bounce road but we copped. we ended in Nearum coffee shops an had Lunch an takes S......T as we do. it was nice to be able to do a ride with a great bunch of people in our club an catch up with people you haven't seen 4 on the way back we had lots affraid moment but that was over come cheers Thank Fonz for the cheers Ride an thank you Leafy well done Mate⭐ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven What a Face
eduard_kuppens
eduard_kuppens

http://eduard.kuppens@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Sunday's ride with Fonz to Nearum east  Empty Re: Sunday's ride with Fonz to Nearum east

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down