Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vision Impaired Day @ Sandown.

5 posters

Go down

Vision Impaired Day @ Sandown. Empty Re: Vision Impaired Day @ Sandown.

Post by Manda_26 Wed Mar 23 2016, 14:43

Well said Mick! It was such a rewarding day, we hope to participate next year.

Manda_26

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Rokx Mon Mar 21 2016, 09:10

Apparently the event was mentioned on the ABC news last night. Did anyone see it?
Henry

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down

Post by K2 Mon Mar 21 2016, 09:09

Well done to Ed and all those who contributed - it's a very rewarding experience all round Very Happy Very Happy
K2
K2

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Rokx Sun Mar 20 2016, 18:40

Sounds like everyone had a great day. I hope that next year I can go again.
Over the last few years there is always something else on that have to do.
Great work Homer.
Henry Rokx

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHN ECKHART (FONZE) Sun Mar 20 2016, 16:03

What an excellent job done by HOMER.   Fifteen (15) of our Yarra Ranges Branch turned up to help him ensure that those less fortunate 
had a great day.   What a marvellous experience.         FONZVision Impaired Day @ Sandown. Icon_bounce

Vision Impaired Day @ Sandown. Dsci0016.  Vision Impaired Day @ Sandown. Dsci0018  Vision Impaired Day @ Sandown. Dsci0014Vision Impaired Day @ Sandown. Dsci0020
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)

Back to top Go down

Vision Impaired Day @ Sandown. Empty Vision Impaired Day @ Sandown.

Post by crofty48 Sun Mar 20 2016, 14:44

As my first time at Vision Impaired Day at Sandown, I have to say how thoroughly I enjoyed the time spent taking these lovely people for rides!
I have to 'Highly Commend' Ed (homer) Kuppens for the absolutely brilliant job he did of co-ordinating the Bikes, Can-Ams and Trikes, just watching him organising things, anyone could see he was totally consumed with making sure everybody got to ride whatever they chose, that they were 'kitted out as best as possible, and had as good a time as we could give them.
It was interesting to see that a high percentage of people lining up for rides were choosing the Can Am's, and fortunately, there were plenty of them, so nobody missed out.
Quite a lot tried out as many different combinations of bikes, trikes, three -wheelers, and cars, and again, the many riders and drivers giving freely of their time meant they all could ride as often as they wanted.
The bikes and three wheelers were treated to some track time, and what a 'hoot' that was,and once we'd had a go by ourselves, all who were willing, could climb on the back and have a couple of laps as pillion, all in all, a very gratifying day out, a good number of Y.R branch bikes and can ams, as well as other clubs being well represented on the day.
Thoroughly enjoyable day, Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down