Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday Ratbags

3 posters

Go down

Wednesday Ratbags Empty Wednesday riders have all the fun!

Post by Snake1250 Tue Feb 16 2016, 09:25

Hi Manda Weather permitting there are rides every Wednesday leaving from Brunch at 10 am.Last week we did Reefton Spur which was fantastic for all 7 riders who took part
Tommorrow we are trialing the Snake Route which will loop through the hills and end up at St Andrews Pub/coffee shop which is 15 minutes out of Warrandyte.......................weather permitting
Regards Snake 0407 503 364
Snake1250
Snake1250

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Ratbags Empty Re: Wednesday Ratbags

Post by Manda_26 Mon Feb 15 2016, 19:59

Are Wednesday rat bags still going?

Manda_26

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Ratbags Empty Wednesday mid week rides.

Post by JOHN ECKHART (FONZE) Wed Nov 04 2015, 20:45

it is great to see the 'mid week rides' coming together.  I am pleased that we are able to put some great rides together
and enjoy the bikes, riding and good company.  I do feel sorry for those poor buggers who still have to - werk.. wirk.. werke.. or 
whatever that word is that keeps you guys and gals tied up on Wednesdays - you dont know what you have been missing.
cheers ... FONZ.
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Ratbags Empty Wednesday Ratbags

Post by Snake1250 Wed Nov 04 2015, 20:25

Great riding with the Wednesday Ratbags today including Ewan on the big twin the two Kiwi cousins Honda Gold wing Kawasaki cruiser who sustained numerous inferences to their love of the All Blacks and farm animals Richard who left early Toey on the Harley and a newbie to me Amanda on a Triumph who rode very well and bike looks cool

We left brunch headed out to Poweltown after which the roads got interesting then a stop at Neerim South for tea and scones
and the great debate re Rossi and Marquez over lunch the food at the place was actually very good fresh tasty bloke jipped me on the milk shake but.............great banter and motorcycling brings everybody to the same page same level same same

Then off to Larbertouche what a stupid name for a town in the middle of bloody nowhere nothing french about it didnt see a single beret croissant or even a citroen...........but we got lost ish anyway back on the freeway past Officer etc and finally up the road that runs from the Belgrave round about to Mt Dandenong tourist road

That is one of the best roads close to Melbourne going downhill it is pretty boring going uphill gotta love it

The Fonze excellent as always

Fanx Snake

Snake1250
Snake1250

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Ratbags Empty Re: Wednesday Ratbags

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down