Mid-Week Rides

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your reply Trevor

Post by Rod P on Mon Dec 10 2012, 11:44

Hi Trevor,
Thanks for your reply and a prompt about a contact inclusion.
Would be great to hear from you in the new year when you are in a position to head off on a mid-week ride.
At this stage, I plan on going on the Yarck ride on Sunday 13th January.
The earlier proposed 2nd Wednesday in the month rides sounds good to me, so I hope in the new year that these can be organised.
Also hope that other members who wish to go on other impromptu 'spur-of-the-moment' mid-week rides, add my name to their list of 'possibles' and will contact me.
I have just added my email address to the posting and my phone# is 0434 875 747.
Regards, Rod.
Rod P

Back to top Go down

Rides on 2nd Wednesday of month

Post by Trevor Hudson on Mon Dec 10 2012, 09:56

Hi Rod, I am also retired and loving it. Am busy every day now till New Year, but from early January I would be interested in rides on a Wednesday. On the previous Notice Board there was a suggestion to have a regular ride on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. However if the weather forecast was not looking good, this could be put back to the 3rd (or 4th) Wednesday.
There are also many other retired people in the club and hopefully they will put a post on here about planned mid week rides and invite you. (Your phone or email contact may be handy?)
Cheers from Trevor 0409 433 543.

Trevor Hudson

Back to top Go down

Mid-Week Rides

Post by Rod P on Mon Dec 10 2012, 08:00

Hi All,
I've just joined the Club. I live in Healesville, am retired and interested in impromptu mid-week rides (as well as other organised rides from time to time). So if anyone is thinking about, or organising a mid-week ride and looking for someone to ride with, just let me know. I'm on a Sym Firenze 250 (scooter comfort factor!), so I hope you won't be too embarrassed with me in the group!!!
(I've just added my e-mail contact under the wine pic!)
Cheers, Rod.

Last edited by Rod P on Mon Dec 10 2012, 11:35; edited 2 times in total
Rod P

Back to top Go down

Re: Mid-Week Rides

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum