Motorcycle, Boat, Bus, Train & Shopping Tour of Thailand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thailand Trip still on, but now doing Motorcycle Tour D

Post by Trevor Hudson on Tue May 21 2013, 22:49

Great news, I have been able to get Miles at Thai Motorcycle Tours to re-organise their motorcycle schedule, from Tour A to Tour D, to allow us all to go together on the Sukhothai Loop. Historical Sukhothai was the first capital of Siam founded by King Ramkhamhaeng. The province's temples and monuments have been restored and Sukhothai Historical Park is an area with numerous sites of historical interest which has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Other interesting places we can visit include include Ramkhamhaeng National Museum, Ramkhamhaeng National Park, Sri Satchanalai National Park, and The Royal Palace and Wat Mahathat.
See map of route at
<https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=216293837418097402230.0004c0eb9073cc2ad54be&ll=17.403063,99.195557&spn=3.715732,5.85022&t=m&z=8&vpsrc=1>
The rest of the tour including visits to Bangkok, Kanchanaburi and Chiang Mai remain the same. If interested, please contact me for further information.
Cheers from Trevor. Very Happy

Trevor Hudson

Back to top Go down

I regret to inform you that Motorcycle Tour A of Thailand is now full

Post by Trevor Hudson on Sun May 19 2013, 08:39

UPDATE: I have just been informed that Motorcycle Tour A is now full. Crying or Very sad

However if you still want to go to Thailand and act quickly, you can join me from 10 November 2013, for the other attractions of Thailand, including Boat Rides and other tours around Bangkok. Plus the Bridge over the River Kwai, Jeath War Museum, Elephant Ride, Death Railway and Hell Fire Pass - all near Kanchanaburi. And the spectacular Lanterns, Boats, Floats & Fireworks happening during the mid November New Moon Festivals at Chiang Mai in northern Thailand. Smile

However if riding motorcycles is your thing, please be at CPCC on Thursday evening 23rd May for an announcement of the next exciting destination I have planned for May 2014 after the AGM at Alice Springs. Cheers from Trevor. Laughing

Trevor Hudson

Back to top Go down

Motorcycle, Boat, Bus, Train & Shopping Tour of Thailand

Post by Trevor Hudson on Sun Dec 09 2012, 10:23

I am finalizing plans for a Yarra Ranges 2 or 3 week comprehensive tour of Thailand in November 2013.

Thailand is safe and easy to visit as they drive on the left like us and English is widely understood. There is lots to see and do in Thailand, the roads and scenery are great and they have the best Asian food. Also November (and December) is an ideal time to visit Thailand as it is after the wet season and not too hot or smoky.

We would fly out of Tullamarine on Saturday 9th November bound for Bangkok. The holiday would start with a mini bus ride to Kanchanaburi, staying there 2 nights to allow time to visit; the famous Bridge over the River Kwai, War Cemetery & Museum, plus drive nearby to see Hell Fire Pass and ride 50km on the Death Railway.

We would then return by mini bus to Bangkok where we would stay for a few nights to give us time for optional activities including; a Long Boat ride to Floating Markets & an Orchid Farm, board a Ferry to visit the Royal Grand Palace. And perhaps catch the Sky Train to purchase software at a massive Computer Market, or visit the Night Market and do other shopping in Bangkok.

Then fly up to Chiang Mai to witness the spectacular ‘Loy Krathong’ floating rafts and the ‘Yi Peng’ lantern, new moon festivals held only over the weekend of 16th & 17th November in 2013.

Followed by one or two, 5-day Motorcycle holidays starting and finishing at Chiang Mai.

Tour A visiting; Pai, Mae Hong Son, Mae Sariang & Doi Inthanon.
Day 1: 168 km, visiting waterfalls, hot springs, geyser and elephant riding.
Day 2: 168 km, viewpoint, cave rafting, lunch, viewpoint & roadside market.
Day 3: 182km, visiting Karen long neck village, temple, visiting caves.
Day 4: 233 km, visiting exotic temple gardens, canyon and boathouse lunch on the lake.
Day 5: 155 km, visiting various waterfalls, royal temple and highest mountain in Thailand.

Tour B visiting; Tha ton, Mae Sai, Golden Triangle, Myanmar, Laos & Chiang Rai.
Day 1; 245km, Elephant camp, exploring the largest cave system in Thailand.
Day 2; 167km; Boat ride, 7-temples hillside, Chinese village, optional palace & gardens trip
Day 3; 152km; Trip to Myanmar, visit the Golden triangle, longtail speedboat to Laos.
Day 4; 250-350km, dependant; Opium museum, temple ruins, the tulip fields when in season.
Day 5; 273km; Waterfalls, hot springs, astonishing views on the return to Chiang Mai.

Fly back to Bangkok and then fly home to Australia on Sunday 1st December.

Accommodation is at least 3 star with all breakfasts included and attractions on the motorcycle tours.

NB: There is the option to save around $2,000, by not doing motorcycle Tour B and flying home a week earlier.

Limited vacancies, especially on Tour A, so if interested please contact me ASAP for cost and other details.

Trevor Hudson Laughing
h 03 8838 0646
m 0409 433 543
e [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Trevor Hudson

Back to top Go down

Re: Motorcycle, Boat, Bus, Train & Shopping Tour of Thailand

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: