Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROADFORD MOTORCYCLE TUITION ON-TRACK COURSE THIS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 2ND

2 posters

Go down

BROADFORD  MOTORCYCLE  TUITION ON-TRACK COURSE       THIS  SUNDAY  NOVEMBER 2ND Empty Re: BROADFORD MOTORCYCLE TUITION ON-TRACK COURSE THIS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 2ND

Post by bruce j Wed Oct 29 2014, 19:58

We take possession of a house with our daughter at midday tomorrow so we'll be using most of the weekend (after Mr & Mrs Griffo's daughter's wedding) preparing the house for renting out.
That said, the Ulysses' reimbursement for advanced rider training is very generous and this is exactly the kind of thing we tried to kick off as a branch earlier this year. So if you can do it; do it!

bruce j

Back to top Go down

BROADFORD  MOTORCYCLE  TUITION ON-TRACK COURSE       THIS  SUNDAY  NOVEMBER 2ND Empty BROADFORD MOTORCYCLE TUITION ON-TRACK COURSE THIS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 2ND

Post by BernieH Wed Oct 29 2014, 09:36

This course targets all licensed riders of various skill levels, specifically for mature-aged riders.
I am enrolled on this course for this Sunday, which is a full day course from 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cost $150 p.p. of which a portion is claimable through Ulysses.
I was surprised to learn that I am the only member of our Branch attending and so want to russle up a few more participants.
So anyone interested can call me on 97301137 or 0408515719 or Mel Baker (who is running the course) on 0431980506.
I will be pleased to have some company on the ride to Broadford and anyone interested should arrive at my place by 7 a.m. Sunday for a coffee before departure.
This is NOT a Track Day in the sense of a "go fast" course.

BernieH

Back to top Go down