Lions TT October 3 - 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lions TT October 3 - 5

Post by Derek Smyth on Sat Aug 02 2014, 10:14

The Lions Road runs from near Kyogle, nsw to Rathdowney, qld. It was built by the Lions Club of Kyogle and created a route across the Border Ranges allowing travel between these two towns. It is very picturesque and I use it whenever I am heading to and from Qld.
This event will raise money for further maintenance of the road, and give us motorcyclists a good excuse for a few days away on our bikes.
For more information, Google Lions Rd, Lions TT.
Here is a link to a forum discussing the event: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=964726
Derek Smyth

Back to top Go down

Re: Lions TT October 3 - 5

Post by JgC on Wed Aug 06 2014, 19:42

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 
Only 8 weeks to go
Can't wait !

JC
JgC

Back to top Go down

Post by JgC on Sun Sep 28 2014, 07:39

Round of applause for the Qld police who have pulled the approval for the road closures etc for the Qld part of the TT at the last minute !

Not to worry ,the main event is still on . I hope to post a report and photos on my return
JgC

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Smyth on Tue Oct 14 2014, 16:29

Well, we made it back safely. What a wonderful part of the country that is around Kyogle, Nimbin, Rathdowney. Even though the Qld police did their best to sabotage it, the event went off well. YR was represented by JC who did a fantastic effort riding there and back in 3 and a bit days, going on to visit his son in Brisbane in his "spare" time.
Top effort John.
Derek Smyth

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum