Charity Ride in Vietnam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charity Ride in Vietnam

Post by Sue J on Sun Jul 06 2014, 11:30

I've received an email from Judith Gliddon #28627 asking that the following ride be advertised, so here goes.
Sue J

Ride Vietnam for LESS and help the kids at the same time!

We may have met at the recent AGM. I rode a red 1000SS Ducati from Perth, 12,000 glorious km all up. Did you see the great stories in the latest Riding On (No. 123, Winter, pages 70 - 73 and 85 - 89) about the exhilaration of riding in Vietnam? I’ve done it twice and can assure you it’s all true. A magic adventure. Then perhaps you saw the price ($5,000!) and backed off. How about if I told you that you can ride Vietnam in November with the Platypus Charity for around $2,100 pp? (TBC: includes fuel, good accommodation, bike hire, bike insurance and all meals while you’re on the ride). Experienced guides, experienced riders, new 4WD support/luggage vehicle, top mechanic - I’ve done it and it’s a fantastic experience. You can read about Platypus and what we do at www.platypus-charity.org (I’m on the ‘Our People’ page) or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/platypus.charity. We all donate our time so that the money you contribute goes to help the kids.
For more information please call Bob Greer 0421 633 145 or email [url=info@platypus-charity.org]info@platypus-charity.org[/url]

Thanks for reading! Smile
Judith Gliddon #28627

Sue J

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum