Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

4 posters

Go down

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES! Empty Re: THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

Post by bruce j Mon Jan 27 2014, 22:12

You will be missed Rod  Sad 

But don't be too surprised if a bike or 3 (hundred) rock up on your doorstep one day.   Wink   Phillip Island is a pretty good run down the road  Very Happy

bruce j

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Rokx Sun Jan 26 2014, 19:30

Rod,
Living at Phillip Island shouldn't stop you coming to visit. Now you can join the Saturday morning
coffee group at the jetty in Cowes - every Saturday morning. I sometimes visit there if we are
down at the island. In any case, good luck with the move and "keep the rubber side down"

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down

Post by bikechickadee Sun Jan 26 2014, 08:06

We will miss you Rod!!
Keep that bike of yours looking sweet and yep if you are ever still in the area sometimes meet up for a ride!!
Cheers Sheri and Kev W (Mr Suzuki)
bikechickadee
bikechickadee

Back to top Go down

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES! Empty THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

Post by Rod P Sun Jan 26 2014, 03:16

My wife and I have sold our home in Healesville and are moving to Phillip Island in a couple of weeks, so it is with many fond memories and a touch of sadness that I bid farewell to the many new friends, their company and the rides that I have enjoyed during my time with the Yarra Ranges Ulysses Club.
Last Saturday was my last ride to the Brunch Cafe and as I stood back and looked around me, at the Ulysses members and the large number and variety of motorbikes that were there on the day, it was rewarding to observe what a vibrant and friendly Club the Yarra Ranges group has become during the time of my membership.
The camaraderie, the spirit and the desire to achieve those things by the club members, is something that I shall greatly miss.
If ever I am back up in the Yarra Ranges area on a Saturday ride in the future, I will definitely call in to the Brunch Cafe for a catch up and a coffee...might even catch up with some of you at one of the MotoGP meetings?
Best wishes to all and safe riding,
Regards, Rod Park
Rod P
Rod P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum