Back to top Go down

Re: ASMA First Aid course

Post by Dan S on Sun Nov 24 2013, 17:41

Registered, Paid, online training completed. See you on Saturday

Dan S

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce j on Thu Nov 14 2013, 17:49

Bump - You can let Sue or me know if you want to book for it, while Geoff and Karen are in Malaysia. But you do need to act now as 1st December is only a couple of weeks away

bruce j

Back to top Go down

Post by Joffa Boy on Fri Nov 08 2013, 12:06

Hi All

we have had a number of members express interest in attending this course. if this is you then now is the time to register as per the website listed below in the 1st post.

we have to finalise the numbers so please register ASAP.

i am away now for the next 2 weeks so please feel free to PM me & i will call you on my return.

thanks

Geoff

Joffa Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joffa Boy on Thu Oct 31 2013, 10:59

Hi All
the course date is getting closer, I need to get an idea of who is going to attend this course so we can finalise the venue etc.

either PM me or call me on 0410121321 to let me know your intentions.

i am away overseas for 2 weeks as of 9th Nov so I would like to get this wrapped up before I leave.

thnaks

Geoff

Joffa Boy

Back to top Go down

ASMA First Aid course

Post by Joffa Boy on Fri Oct 18 2013, 19:13

We are running an Accident Scene Management course on Sunday the 1st December 2013, this course focuses on First Aid specifics related to Motor Cycle accidents.
if you have a current first aid certificate you can attend this course. if you don't have a current certificate then you can complete an online course prior to the day and then on the day you will be tested, if you pass the test then you will be accredited with a first aid certificate as well as the ASMA component.
the full cost of the course including the first aid certificate is $165.00 pp. if we get 15 people or more then the cost will be reduced to $145.00 pp. I believe Nat Com do offer a rebate of $60 per member (to be confirmed) thus bringing the cost further down.

if you are interested then you can book directly at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] follow the icons for making the booking.
for the online first aid certificate component go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] once you complete the online course you print off the certificate and bring it with you on the 1st Dec.
the online course takes about 7 hours to do so don't leave it to the last minute. you can complete it over several days and just save it as you go.

we plan to hold the day at Chirnside Park country club but this will depend on numbers.

for more information please contact me directly on 0410121321 or the course instructor Mr Phil Lemin 0428951535 & mention that you are with Yarra Ranges branch.

I do need to have a good idea of numbers by the 4th Nov so we can finalise the location of where the course will be held.

Thank you

Geoff Norman

Joffa Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum