Honda have appointed A1 Motorcycles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Honda have appointed A1 Motorcycles

Post by Ron & Liz on Sun Aug 04 2013, 22:22

Just to set the record straight the discussion was about A1 Service not InTune.
I have used InTune as well and found them excellent in spite of the fact they left off reconnecting a cable to the lock attached to my glove box which stopped me opening/accessing the glove box until the next service when the faring could be removed to allow re connection. A small issue but very annoying because my prescription sunglasses and a few other personal possessions were inside!

Ron

Ron & Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by wongka on Sun Aug 04 2013, 18:32

We have had nothing but good service from the guys at in tune, we didn't go to them out of desperation.

wongka

Back to top Go down

Honda

Post by Firefly_au on Sat Aug 03 2013, 18:02

Hi Ron,

I like the RPM guys and the Intune guys too! But the Good news is we now have an official "Honda Dealer" in our area Smile
It never hurts to have options...

Cheers
Nigel
Firefly_au

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron & Liz on Sat Aug 03 2013, 17:39

May be good to buy new bikes ect from but for Service for my money I'll be sticking with RPM. They support us and I have just picked up my 'wing from its 84.000 km and very happy and reasonable price!! And they know Honda!!
I have heard mixed reports on A1 service standards some have sworn by them but quite a few more have sworn at them.
If you really desperately need someone at Ringwood I'd go to In Tune until we get some feedback that is indicative of improvement.

Ron

Ron & Liz

Back to top Go down

Honda have appointed A1 Motorcycles

Post by Firefly_au on Sat Aug 03 2013, 16:52

HI All,

I received a letter from Honda today that advises that A1 Motorcycles has been appointed the new Honda motorcycle dealer in Ringwood.

Naturally if you wish to buy a new Honda or already own one like me this is good news! The letter states that A1 can assist us with - Sales, Service and spares and accessory needs, and a range of other "good customer old fashion service"....

A1 Motorcycles details are on our Web site sponsors page.

Cheers,
Nigel
Firefly_au

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum