PLEASE HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PLEASE HELP

Post by falcwood on Fri May 17 2013, 15:57

Yeh cheers cheers !! Got my computer problems fixed thanks to Ron Phillips Sooo happy now Thanks again Ron working like a charm Very Happy Very Happy !!
Cheers Chris
falcwood

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE HELP

Post by Admin on Wed May 15 2013, 07:16

Chris
Without knowing a bit more about your system its very hard to know if you can do what you want to do.
There are 2 separate connections to be made. Connecting wirelessly to your printer is generally fairly easy provided your Laptop and Printer have wireless capabilities. If its an older model that can only connect by cable then you may have problems as laptops often don't have a compatible printer port to connect to.

This is really something that someone needs to do sitting with you and not trying to guide you by email.

If you want me to try and help you, contact me off the forum by PM or my connection through the committee page and we can set up a time for me to come around and take a look at your setup. I can't promise to be able to fix!

Ron

Admin
Admin

http://yarrarangesulysses.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP

Post by falcwood on Tue May 14 2013, 17:57

I have a lap top & wan't to connect it to my desk top screen as well as the printer (my desk top is dead Sad Sad )
I have wireless connections & have connected my wireless mouse & keyboard to the laptop can't work out how to connect the screen & printer ... I would be most grateful for some assistance Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cheers
Chris Wood
[b]
falcwood

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum